We believe that through socialisation and collaborations with all our stakeholders including customers, suppliers, government, associations and other partners, we can achieve a sustainable oil palm products supply chain.
Presently, our engagement with the various stakeholders is through briefing and provision of information to the local communities who are to be certified under MSPO.
The Group also plays a vital role and contribute to the local oil palm industry through engagement with local communities in order to assist them on sustainability understanding and practices.
- Study Visit on "Comprehensive Oil Palm Research and Sustainability Awareness Programme" from La Verne University, USA and Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
- Inaugural Dialogue on SOPB Oil Palms Sustainability Policy 2019
- MSPO Briefing for FFB Supplier (Miri Region)
- Stakeholders Engagement Programme: Visits by International Buyers on SOPB's Sustainability Practices
- EMBODE, A Social Consultant Visit to SOPB Premise
- Proforest Site Assessment at Sepakau POM and Its Supplying Estates
- MPOCC - SOPPOA Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) Workshop Programme 2018
- Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) Certification Introduction Workshop
- No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation (NDPE) and Sustainability Workshop
- Study Visit by Non-Timber Forests Products Exchange Programme, Malaysia (NTFP.EP Malaysia)
- Forum Pengurusan Kelapa Sawit Pekebun Kecil Mampan ke arah Pensijilan Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO)
- Incorporated Society of Planters (ISP) North Sarawak Branch: Growth through Best Management Practices (BMP) at Eastwood Valley Golf & Country Club Miri
- Sharing Experiences in Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) Certification
- Due Diligence Audit on SOPB Supply Chain